I create films for both small and large weddings, no matter where your wedding is taking place, if it is a traditional celebration or an elopement I am happy to capture your story your way.
Mixing documentary and cinematic styles in tandem, telling the story of your wedding day to create something personal and unique for you.
Capturing timeless moments as uniquely and creatively as I can.
I like to film things as they happen, my films are intimate, personal and honest, capturing real emotions and smiles.
Every Wedding is different, so please get in touch with as many details as you can so I can create a custom offer tailored for you
Here are my most popular UK film collections for 2022.
Booking a wedding videographer should be simple
You need to be able to look at a videographers style and fall in love with their wedding films
I am now fairly booked up for the 2022 wedding season with only a few spaces left
For everything you need to know including my pricing and what to expect please scroll down where you will find all of the information you need to know.
- Two professional Videographers
- Both preparations until an hour after the First dance.
- A 25 minute feature film
- A film of your speeches
- A film of your ceremony
- A 3-5 minute highlights film
- One professional Videographer
- Bridal party preparations at the venue or nearby until 15 minutes after the First dance.
- A 20 minute feature film
- A film of your Speeches
- A film of your Ceremony
- One professional videographer
- Filming shortly before the Ceremony until the First dance.
- A 15 minute long feature film
- A 60 second Instagram highlights
We cover weddings across the UK and Europe, travel costs may apply for Weddings over 100 miles from our base in Suffolk
- A full length documentary style film in chronological order edited to include all the unused footage from the day
- You can add drone footage of your venues to your wedding films
- CAA approved and Insured drone pilots.
- Having a second professional videographer will almost double the footage giving alternative angles and views and allows us to be more creative and to be in more than one place at a time, it allows us to capture a range of reactions that might otherwise be missed.
- per hour.
- Should you wish for your videographer to stay for any extra hours not previously agreed in the contract.
- A 3 minute long Social media Highlights Trailer set to music
- A 60 Second highlights for your Instagram feed
- Steve is an experienced Destination Wedding Videographer.
- Specialising in Weddings in Malta
- French Chateau Weddings
- Weddings in Cyprus
- Romantic Tuscany Weddings
- Engagement shoots are a great way to get to know you before your Wedding day and it will help you to feel relaxed and confident in front of the camera. Typically taking around 2 hours, you will receive a set of photographs and a short video.